Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Year, New Me...

Every time that New Year's come, there's always this word "New Year, New Me" that somebody wants to change themselves to a new one because maybe they want to make themselves better than before.
As I remembering my past 2013 life, it seems that its nice and its very challenging because of the challenges that i had been faced. I meet many friends and that's the reason why I'm a friendly girl now. i became more satisfied of what I had. I'm happy and contented of my 2013 journey. Now that its already 2014, the year of the wooden horse, I want to change same of my bad attitude like being a "snobera", being childish, lazy and for being mad. I want to be more fashionable and friendly. I want to be more active in class especially when I'm in my college life because college life is more harder than high school life. I want to become more friendly because I want some companions in my college life so that it will not be boring and I don't want to be alone. I will be more serious in my studies because its my time to start for my better future. I want to be me and I want to become more stronger so that I can face my problems easily. I will be more spiritual so that God will never leave me and so that He will continue giving blessings to me and so that He will guide me always.

I will always believe in myself that I will be a better person this year and I will be more good in doing all things. I will keep on trusting to myself and to God also.

No comments:

Post a Comment