Thursday, February 20, 2014

My DREAM...
My FUTURE!


I have a dream, a song to sing.
To help me cope to anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale.
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me.
Ill across the stream- I have a Dream.

Everyone of us has a dream in the future. We has our own plan in our future that's why were studying well so that we can achieve our dreams in life. Achieving our dreams in life is not easy because we must face many challenges that makes our self more stronger.

I am a student and I have many dreams in life like to finish my studies, to have a stable and permanent job, to become a successful engineer, to uplift my family from poverty, to earn money, to go out of the country and have some tour, to have a healthy and happy family, to passed in my board, to renovate our own house, to build ant to have my own house and most of all, to have a better life. :) I want to achieve all of this that's why I'm preparing well for m future. I'm studying well so that I can achieve my dreams in life. I'm earning money so that I can need this in poverty. I'm avoiding myself from being mad so that I will not disturb myself in studying and I will always pray so that God will always be there for me.

I will always think positive so that I can achieve all my dreams and I will be more stronger in facing those challenges in my life.

DREAM NOW.....
THiNK FOR THE FUTURE



No comments:

Post a Comment