Thursday, February 6, 2014

CHANGE...
It Starts With ME :)

Change starts with ME… 
Decide today, to be that change I wish to see.
Come from a place of love, compassion, unity, empowerment. Helping others become the best version of themselves. If one person can impact and cause CHANGE in our lives.

I as a teenager and a residence of this community, I'm always looking for a better change and a better world that's why I volunteered myself as a model to all people. I know that I'm not totally perfect because God created us fair and we are all imperfect. He let me in this world just to become a good citizen and to develop this country. I'm a person that is craving for a better change that's why I'm here to be a good model to us. I'm doing all my responsibilities as a student and a citizen. I know that I commit mistakes but that is just a challenge and I believe that mistakes can turn to perfect.

In this world, I'm living Young, Wild & Free that's why I can do anything what i want but all I want have a limitation. In my 15 years of existence, I always looking for a change, change that all will be happy. There will be peace, love and hope. And I'm looking also for a change of our environment wherein there will no pollution at all but how will avoid this activities when some people are irresponsible? I'm looking also for a change of our government wherein there will be no corruption and all will be fair. I'm looking also for a change of our community wherein there will be no broken family. But how will all this be possible if each of us don't want any changes in this world? That's why I will be the one to start a better change, a better world and a better me. I will be a good leader to us and I will do all my duties to conduct good moral activities. I will let them think that "EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment