Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Teacher, My Hero..

Teachers are our guide in our future. They are one of the greatest people whom we can across in our life. They are the reason why there's Lawyer, Doctor, Nurse, Policemen, or Soldier and many more. They are called our HERO because they are the one who helps us to achieve our ambition in life. Without teacher, there's no professional people today. Having them in our community is important because they are our savoir.
They are called our Hero because of their sacrifices for us just to learn in school. They are always there just to teach us well and good. They are our second family and their rule is to teach us for our better future. They are the one who discipline us and they are the one who inspires us just to face our challenges in life especially in school. They are scolded us just to discipline us and just to those bad things that we did. They have their patience, especially to those irresponsible students. I know that their responsibilities to us is so very hard but I'm making myself as a great model to my fellow students.

No comments:

Post a Comment